Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flora, Fauna and Ella :

Flora:
"Floral Friday" is also a great theme to participate in because flowers are beautiful and is soothing as a subject. This succulent photo i took in Washington DC, is the Guzmania Linguata; the colors are outstanding and the specie a league of it's own! 15 votes.

Fauna:
This Giant Leopard Moth insect was a fortuitous find! I was in queue at an ATM machine and this was situated almost camouflaged by the ground. I love how God made this creature because the patterns are notable and I believe it makes this moth extra special. This garnered 21 votes which was my highest pointer up until the 2nd week of March!

Ella:
 Ella is my niece and she appeared on G+ for the theme "Portrait Tuesday." I took this pic one afternoon of all my niece and nephews and they wore their beautiful clothes for their Auntie. i love that afternoon, it was fun and the kids were just awesome to photograph. Ella got me 22 points and G plus-ers from all over loved her!



Nota Bene: If you are reading this please note that I do realize there are photographers on G+ who get hundreds of votes in a matter of minutes. I do not by any means line myself up with them nor do I even dream of being in their league. To me, taking pictures with my humble gear, the process of editing if need be and sharing the pictures is a reward enough. At best I really just am an avid hobbyist in photography. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment