Friday, November 25, 2011

Ducks in S. Africa

Gentleman 1: 'Do you like ducks?'
Gentleman 2: 'No.'
Gentleman 1: 'Why?'
Gentleman 2: 'Because they use a lot of fowl language!"


This frequently shared joke was what came to my mind when I saw this picture. But the rest of the photographs which came with this piece was not a joke at all.

This group of fowl ones are inhabitants of a breathtaking hotel-resort in S. Africa named Babylonstoren, a pleasantly earthy destination with its own vegetable farm, herb garden, livestock and so forth for the guests to enjoy as well as exceptional accommodations - pictured below.





I would be remiss if I did not share such a beautiful real estate. The hotel's landscape which consists of mountain and organic farm is the making of an item in one's Wish List. If one did spend a vacation here, it would really be a vacation...


The area is the stuff of dreams, I think...

- all photographs are owned by Babylonstoren.

No comments:

Post a Comment