Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mas Provençal: A Restaurant Where Flowers Go To Live

Discovered this restaurant located in Eze, France (southeastern France region) in the internet that houses a plethora of flowers from orchids, gladiolas, bougainvilleas, carnivore pocket flowers to roses and etc...



I have not personally been here but it is such a thing of wonder that such a garden of beauty with this magnitude would be incorporated to a restaurant in this way.



The element of flora in this restaurant is what piqued my curiosity, I have not read any reviews about the status of the cuisine here but by the photographic accounts, it's a place that would be worth visiting anyway for someone like me who is a flower enthusiast. 

**photos shown here are not my own, they were gathered via Google images and sources range from individuals collections to media outlets archives.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment