Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Flowertown B&B, near Charleston, SC


Went to Charleston over the weekend and found this B&B that exceeded all expectations from minute one. The lady at the helm named Veronique turned hospitality to an art and what a joy it was.

The Bed & Breakfast itself is located about 17 miles from Charleston proper in Summerville, which made it more relaxing to be away from the hustle and bustle of it all.

Decorated in French Country style, the decor, furniture and colors transports one to a most pleasant place. The immaculate rooms, parlors and impressive floors made relaxing even more satisfying. I was impressed by its authenticity and my husband even found a tiny spider with a web at a nook in the bathroom, all that was purely anecdotal for sure (his words).












The photos displayed speak for the maison itself, and may I tell you that being under this milieu made it just a wee bit hard for me to go back to reality, and here I consider myself blessed, with no cause to complain!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks really amazing, thanks for sharing it! I have recently begun searching for some Charleston, SC real estate because I just got a job down there. I want to be able to have something close to my job, but I have to get it for the right price.

    ReplyDelete